Mixtrack TSI For Traktor Pro - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn897 View Post
    oh set your effect unit 1 to advanved mode, effect unit 1 is advanced effect unit 2 is chained, does that help
    Tgunn897 I wanna thank you for developing this mapping. I can tell you that this is the best so far that I have tested.

I just have one question. Is there anyway that I can map Unit 1 FX controls that will mirror that of Unit 2? That would make this more powerful I think.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn897 View Post
    oh set your effect unit 1 to advanved mode, effect unit 1 is advanced effect unit 2 is chained, does that help
    Is that really the only way? I'd love to have both in group mode.

Another thing that I noticed is that if I set up hotcue number one and try to delete it, the track also jumps to that cue. If I do the same to number two, the cue point goes away without disturbing the track.

Also, I seem to be unable to expand folders when I browse for tracks. Usually it's done with a click of the browsing knob, but that only closes the bigger view. What to do?

Tech Student

Smile

i know this is for the mixtrack but if you have an idj3 i have a mapping for traktor pro 2 here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?ujko55h31rxkasa[/URL]

Tech Student

Forgive me, I'm pretty new to this. I have a Mixtrack Controller and a copy of Traktor Scratch Pro from a friend who upgraded to Pro 2. TSP didn't come with a Mixtrack mapping, so I've downloaded a few (including this one, which seems promising) trying to get it to work. When I import it in Controller Manager, nothing comes up in the "Mapping Assignment" window like they do for "Keyboard" and the controller is unresponsive. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I used to have this set up working on my old desktop and had it working, but that was a year ago and I'm trying to get it to work on my laptop with no luck. Let me know if you need any computer specs to troubleshoot.

Tech Student

Default new mapping

Sorry Heres my new one it has jog wheel fx mode like the s2 but its basic for the idj3/ mixtrack its turns on when you turn off scratch mode and then it controls fxs by the jog wheels and vol faders so here it is *you have import it twice for fx settings to work EDIT THE MAP IS ONLY 4 IDJ3
    Last edited by DJT34; 01-15-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Tech Student

yo man, I just downloaded it, and it's popping up, but it's giving me grief. when the window to select settings to import pops up, I cant click any of them.

any tips?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345