IM happy now :)

Thread: IM happy now :)

Default IM happy now :)

i took the plunge 3 weeks ago and bought Traktor scratch pro, then last week i bought 2 x Kontrol X1's and today ive completed my new digital set up with a Vestax VCI-100 with 1.4 firmware installed (and ive got the kit for any future updates to the firmware) and ive imported the DJTT latest tsi file, and to finish it off ive just ordered the SE overlay and a pack of yellow knobs & faders to finish it off cant wait for them to come now, in the mean time im goin to get to grips with my new set up and i have the feeling i had back when i 1st started to learn how to dj
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Nice sounds like a sweet setup you got going now! Are you gonna get the arcade buttons and do an arcade mod?

Happy DJing mate!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Id like too, but i really dont fancy F%^king my vci up and thats what i would probably do if i attempted to do it myself haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    Id like too, but i really dont fancy F%^king my vci up and thats what i would probably do if i attempted to do it myself haha
    I wouldnt think so bud, there are some great vids on how to do DIY without damaging it. There are alot of guys in this forum that have done it themselves. Its just a thought.

Check this out.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/07/2...iy-arcade-mod/
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

maybe il pluck the courage up one day as the arcade buttons dont just look the bollox they actually react just how you want them too dont they...

Tech Guru

Nice set up man, i was just browsing through websites with clearance sales looking for some cheap technics, and i found an ex-display VCI-100 for £139!!! Had already been sold...wish i'd spotted that when i bought my RMX, could have got VCI and a X1 for almost the same price as my rmx

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    i took the plunge 3 weeks ago and bought Traktor scratch pro, then last week i bought 2 x Kontrol X1's and today ive completed my new digital set up with a Vestax VCI-100 with 1.4 firmware installed (and ive got the kit for any future updates to the firmware) and ive imported the DJTT latest tsi file, and to finish it off ive just ordered the SE overlay and a pack of yellow knobs & faders to finish it off cant wait for them to come now, in the mean time im goin to get to grips with my new set up and i have the feeling i had back when i 1st started to learn how to dj
    Making me wish i didnt sell it to you now :-(

Just kidding. Im really glad your chuffed mate cus im pleased its gone to a good home and is gonna get used properly.

I thought about doing the arcade upgrade but id end up soldering my face to the VCI. Ive even got the arcade buttons.

Im thinking of making another MidiFighter sometime but if i dont and you wanna do the Arcade Mod let me know, no use on my shelf, ill stick some buttons in the post or you can pop round again.

Was good to meet a fellow DJTT member today

Awesome guys!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Making me wish i didnt sell it to you now :-(

Just kidding. Im really glad your chuffed mate cus im pleased its gone to a good home and is gonna get used properly.

I thought about doing the arcade upgrade but id end up soldering my face to the VCI. Ive even got the arcade buttons.

Im thinking of making another MidiFighter sometime but if i dont and you wanna do the Arcade Mod let me know, no use on my shelf, ill stick some buttons in the post or you can pop round again.

Was good to meet a fellow DJTT member today

Nice one Karlos i think what il do is see how i get on with it as it is when i get my overlay and my yellow knobs & fadres and if i feel i wanna upgrade to the arcade version then il give you a shout appreciate it mate