Traktor kontrol x1 HELP PLZ
    Tech Student

Default Traktor kontrol x1 HELP PLZ

I can not find a default mapping for my x1. i have to set it up all by myself and i cant get all the things i need mapped. i downloaded a "default" mapping from NI x1 user libary but it came in a .tks file and it does not show up when i try to import it. its more of a headach then anything and ni does not help at all. its making me so mad PLZ HELP

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djrich View Post
    I can not find a default mapping for my x1. i have to set it up all by myself and i cant get all the things i need mapped. i downloaded a "default" mapping from NI x1 user libary but it came in a .tks file and it does not show up when i try to import it. its more of a headach then anything and ni does not help at all. its making me so mad PLZ HELP
    What version of TSP are you running?

The X1 wont work with traktor versions before 1.2.4 mate. I'd check that before doing anything drastic.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "