New to the forums. First post and an interesting find! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by slangemenneske View Post
    I read about the earpeace plugs on the 4HWW blog, where the creator explains how he started that business. He didn't talk that much about the product, other than it's supposedly better than the competition (i'm thinking er-20 type plugs).
    From the pics, I can't tell whether that pointy little stem gets in the way if you're wearing headphones on top.
    Hoping one of you fellows tries this in his review
    Nice. I actually read Tim's blog but I haven't had the chance to lately. I just checked it out and there it was! :P

Quote Originally Posted by slangemenneske View Post
    I read about the earpeace plugs on the 4HWW blog, where the creator explains how he started that business. He didn't talk that much about the product, other than it's supposedly better than the competition (i'm thinking er-20 type plugs).
    From the pics, I can't tell whether that pointy little stem gets in the way if you're wearing headphones on top.
    Hoping one of you fellows tries this in his review
    I bet they get in the way of in ear monitors.

<ducks>

*takes swing but misses*
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

http://www.earpeace.com/index.php?/wear says here that 15 mins of Traktor will cause permanent hearing damage! Damn, i must be close to going deaf...
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by tauket2 View Post
    http://www.earpeace.com/index.php?/wear says here that 15 mins of Traktor will cause permanent hearing damage! Damn, i must be close to going deaf...
    ....WHAT WAS THAT!?!...... <eyes gloss over>...<shrugs shoulders>....>walks off>

Dudes, they came in yesterday. I can't believe how quick it was.

Since I've held off anything to do with music the last couple of weeks, I'll have a review of these next week for sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234