Is anyone on line now from the DJTT team??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is anyone on line now from the DJTT team??

If you are i need to speak to you about an order ive placed on saturday which is still pending in paypal, i wanna change the postage type i selected if at all possible cos i dont wanna wait 2-4 weeks lol, i much prefer 5-10 days so please contact me on here or my email paulmcclelland@sky.com
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Be careful with your email addy bro'!

All I can say is, pls be patient, they will contact you asap.
    (Don't see anyone online atm.... Though I finally got to speak Bento today, which was for the first time in 8 months or so. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

i know just i ordered an overlay and a set of knobs n faders for my vci-100 and i didnt realise the post was 2-4 weeks :0 so i wanna see if i can pay the extra so i get them in 5-10 days, but the payment is still pending on paypal so they not took it yet, so was hoping to get hold of them before they process it so i can pay the difference for the quicker shipping cos i HATE waiting haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

LOLz... Don't know if they can do that.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

damn!!! haha

Soooooooorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's best to call the store or send an email direct to them as they're so busy they rarely visit the forums.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

im in the uk tho and will cost a small fortune to call em lol, ive sent an email but not had a reply yet, are they usually pretty good at replying to emails?

Isn't there a Skype account you can contact?

if there is could someone let me know? that wud be handy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast