The new Black Eyed Peas track - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

i remember quite vividly shifting from black eyed peas fan to black eyed peas hater... it was when they released the "Where's the love?" video, sappy ass bob geldoff fundraiser anthem sounding bullshit... and it's all been downhill from there.

RIP BEP

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Holy moly, one of the worst covers I ever heard.
    The bassline sounds like Fruity Loops default-one.
    Hahaha, FL was the first thing that popped into my head within the first 5 seconds
    MacBook Pro (2.66 i7| 8GB RAM| 500 GB 7200 RPM) | Ableton 8 Suite | Logic Pro 9 | Kontrol S4 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Akai MPK 25 | Apogee Duet 2 | KRK RP5s

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

@armyofme4340 ... Nice call ... love that tune.

Filterkat

plus... dont know if you guys know this... but they sampled part of the beat straight off one of Deadmau5's tracks... thats another new low for the black eyed peas... i mean... cmon... are you guys too lazy to make your own beats now too?

Filterkat

my bad... allready been said :P

Tech Mentor

yeah I was awake in the wee hours of the morning when deadmau5 did that ustream... it was pretty entertaining.

what they did was take the drumloop from deadmau5's remix of you and i, compress it a bit, then used the default preset from oddity (I think that's right?) for the bass/lead sound. well, actually they turned the glide up a little. but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterkat View Post
    plus... dont know if you guys know this... but they sampled part of the beat straight off one of Deadmau5's tracks... thats another new low for the black eyed peas... i mean... cmon... are you guys too lazy to make your own beats now too?
    In their defense, I don't think they're producing their own songs. So the blame should really be put on the producer.
    The enemy's gate is DOWN.

MacBook Pro | 2.16 Ghz C2D | 120 GB HDD | 3 GB RAM | 250 GB EX HDD
    Mac Pro | 2x2.88 Ghz Quad-Core | 320 GB HDD | 6 GB RAM | 1 TB EX HDD
    Ableton Suite | Akai APC 80 | Torq Xponent

Filterkat

Quote Originally Posted by djsakebomb View Post
    In their defense, I don't think they're producing their own songs. So the blame should really be put on the producer.
    thats even worse then... theres like what... 5-6 of them? what do they all do? apart from check their bank accounts... Whats next, get a 4 year old kid to write their lyrics for them? (Mind you the 4 year old would probably do a better job)

ive started calling this song 'the derpy bit'

just more fun like that
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djsakebomb View Post
    Doesn't David Guetta produce their stuff still? He's really good on his own, I feel, but the BEPs suck really bad.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast