What is the best city in the world? ...for a DJ/party goer...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default What is the best city in the world? ...for a DJ/party goer...

Well not for you all to take out your REPRESENTZ flags but where you feel the DJ occupation as well as the nightlife is the greatest?

All I have been is to the USA. I lived in NYC and people there are kinda cunty. The gig must be over 25 ID so people be halfway decent. Plus it's hipster galore and the head-to-toe looks you get can really bother you in the end. Plus it's expensive as hell. I never spinned there. Day life there is just too hectic. Lived in Miami for a year and is a bit better once you get to know where the fist pumpin' bros hangout. You can find your niche and be good but not I-want-to-live-there good. Spinned a couple times there and is ok. Lived in North Carolina for a year and became friends with the deers and rabbits nothing ever happens there. Non existant club culture.

And Im currently living in Puerto Rico and love the weather. Theres a gig pretty much every weekend and the locals are pretty good but is just too small. You get to hangout 10 times and youll end up meeting everyone. I met my partner here while DJing and since it's so small you kinda like pretty much end up going around the block rather easily if you know what I mean. You can get infamous pretty quick... plus crime here is crazy.

So DJTT, Where you feel it's a good city to live with a great nightlife/DJ friendly?
    Erase. Stop. Start.

ive never been there, but from what ive heard from friends and seen in videos, the la electro scene must be crazy unfortunately its a long way from eurooe :l

Where ive been: Frankfurt, Berlin, Amsterdam .. and some unknown places :P

Amsterdam was quite nice, but at Frankfurt and Berlin I only found this stupid minimal sh. in the clubs that were not all f'd up.

Also the Cocoon in Frankfurt now is the fistpumper-spot no.1 in germany, so i dont like to go there neither.

Los Angeles.

I miss her every day.

When I get rich maybe I'll go back.

Haven't been, But i heard that place called ibiza is meant to be quite a spot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rkid_Dan View Post
    Haven't been, But i heard that place called ibiza is meant to be quite a spot :P
    I also hear it's just a seasonal thing...

Oh yeah ...

Berlin, plain and simple...
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Berlin... Nothing else to say!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

London!

Though in fairness Berlin is epic
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Greatest night life: Ibiza from May to early October without any doubt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast