swedish House Mafia Documentary ???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    128

    Default swedish House Mafia Documentary ???

    The title is Take One .... where can I purchase it or download it?? Searching everywhere ... thanks

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor RobDeLarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, US (swedish nationality)
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I can't begin to explain how crap I think swedish house maffia is, but I still wanna watch this..

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor kidcolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Worms, Germania
    Posts
    155

    Default

    shit overrated house mafia? never heard of them.

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor michaeldunne109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The land of the leprechaun
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobDeLarge View Post
    I can't begin to explain how crap I think swedish house maffia is, but I still wanna watch this..
    I must say i would be the opposite i think their quiet good at what they do. Which is creating comerical electro for the masses.

    However if you listen to steve angello, axwell, sebastian ingrosso on their own productions they have quiet an underground flavour.

    I believe that they created swedish house mafia as a comerical outlet.

    However back on topic i would also like to know where to get this dvd
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

    Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

  5. #5
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to a canal in England.
    Posts
    9,028

    Default

    IKEA.

    The real swedish house mafia.

  6. #6
    Tech Guru basspenetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cologne/Germany
    Posts
    2,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    IKEA.

    The real swedish house mafia.
    haha.. truth!!

    last wednesday i was asked by a rather cute girl to plan 'on' by swedish house band :P
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor RobDeLarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, US (swedish nationality)
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunne109 View Post
    I must say i would be the opposite i think their quiet good at what they do. Which is creating comerical electro for the masses.

    However if you listen to steve angello, axwell, sebastian ingrosso on their own productions they have quiet an underground flavour.

    I believe that they created swedish house mafia as a comerical outlet.

    However back on topic i would also like to know where to get this dvd
    indeed but being swedish and knowing what fucking douche's these guys are mixed together with their mainstream overrated music makes med sick, they aren't cool in any way.
    Not hating, I just love everybody but these C's...

  8. #8
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    IKEA.

    The real swedish house mafia.
    Super LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    haha.. truth!!

    last wednesday i was asked by a rather cute girl to plan 'on' by swedish house band :P
    You played it right?
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor RobDeLarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, US (swedish nationality)
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Rob de Large - ABBA vs IKEAhunter (Volvo Edit)

  10. #10
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    swedish barf mafia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •