<sarcasm>weekend fun</sarcasm> - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow... that was the Saturday Night, now let's pray I can spent my morning digging up some old cool techno tracks.

Gonna be clean old techno fun next week on 'Heroes of Techno'
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hey Drew, how' that controller coming along?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Soldering is done. Acrylic is cut(well, everything but the fader slots). Now i can't find my stand-offs. But everything is working properly.

I've been sick since the middle of the week. Went and saw Nero on Wednesday night, and then Edward Oberon on Thursday night. Ever since that though, it seems as though my skull has been run over by a steamroller, and they are pouring hot tar down my throat.

The weekend though? Worked 7AM-10PM yesterday (two jobs), and working 2pm-10pm today. I have Monday off. Woo?
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Soldering is done. Acrylic is cut(well, everything but the fader slots). Now i can't find my stand-offs. But everything is working properly.
    Pls post pics bro'!

Tech Guru

I had a private event for my business fraternity last night

did a 5 hour set (9pm - 2 am). That is the longest set I have ever done. Sitting after that was a blessing.

It was some 100+ ppl in some old place we rented out that looked like it was a brothel in another life, perfect plae for doing shady business. It was nice, didnt get a break or drink at all though(other than water of course) tried to quikly run to the bathroom several, several times but there was only a line and i ad to get back to mixing in the next song.

Today I woke up at 4 in the afternoon after going to sleep at like 4 (I was up at 7 AM yesterday, so in total i was up some 20 hours with only 3 hours of sleep the night before)

Now i am working on finishing up the last few assignments to an online class.
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12