Tracking your DJTT order .....

Default Tracking your DJTT order .....

i ordered some stuff last sat with DJTT store, now i got an email on the 1st to say my order had been shipped with a trackin number, so i go on the usps trackin site and the status aint changed since then, is this normal? any one else tried using the trackin for there orders to the uk?
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

once orders leave the states on flights etc. tracking numbers become useless on ups website you can bosh the number into the royal mail tracking that has worked a couple of times for me when i have ordered stuff from the states, but obviously it has to hit this side of the water first.
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Mine didn't change for a couple days. I'm in Canada, but just checked again last night and since the last time - had 3 shipping updates. Last one was for the 2nd of December entering Canadian Customs -BOOYAA. I'm thinking it's normal. I was in the same boat.
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Filterkat

fark its frustrating tho... im waiting on an order myself... and it still says that it left the us 3 days ago... i mean a plane doesnt take 3 days from the us to europe... its gotta be floating around somewhere... grrrr...