[OT] So, I'm making some stew...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Default [OT] So, I'm making some stew...

As the title says, I'm making some beef stew... needs to be stirred relatively often cause I'm making it on the stove so I'm pretty much stuck in the kitchen.

What's everyone else up to this Sunday afternoon (it's 16:30 for me).
    Anyone else having culinary endeavours? (More epic pizza making? I'm pointing at you, Bento.)

Also, if anyone wants the recipe I can post it with pics...
    I'll for sure post a pic of the finished product lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tried to have dorritos and salsa, dorritos were all cracked to fuck so i couldnt scoop any salsa with them,

so smash em up, into a bowl, put some grated cheese and all the salsa in, delicious.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Wizard

I live in the The Netherlands so today was Sinterklaas, this involved walnuts, mandarin oranges, a meal with the family (cheese fondue this year), silly poems and presents.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Making Taco soup, but I'm more domesticated I guess since I have a nice crock pot for things like that. My daughter just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies so I've been eating those while we wait for the soup to get done.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Making Taco soup, but I'm more domesticated I guess since I have a nice crock pot for things like that. My daughter just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies so I've been eating those while we wait for the soup to get done.
    Haha, yeah. I'm a student so I don't have a crock pot, I do have a 6 Quart / 5.7 Liter pot that I'm making it in... and it's full. About 10 minutes ago my landlord noticed my stew and pointed out he had a crock pot I could have used lol.

It's almost at the boil and starting to smell good, I can really smell the can of Guinness I poured into it lol.

Chocolate chip cookies though, eh? Making me hungry lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

I did my cooking this morning with egg, ham & green onion wrapped in savory crepes and topped with a hollandaise sauce. I make soups & stews quite often but I make a huge batch and freeze servings for later so maybe I'll defrost one of those for dinner. I think there's a shrimp & fingerling potato in a spicy tomato broth in my dinner future.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

let's not get started on cooking...i have a smoker...just foiled my pulled pork for sandwiches...

Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

and yes...thats a jalapeno/cheese/bacon jammer on top...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    and yes...thats a jalapeno/cheese/bacon jammer on top...
    Man if there's one thing (although there's a laundry list of other stuff as well) that I miss about the USA is stick to your ribs finger licking good barbecue.

Don't get me wrong Netherlands is an ok place to be, but there's nowhere here where you can get some righteously good brisket...

Quote Originally Posted by dirkd View Post
    Man if there's one thing (although there's a laundry list of other stuff as well) that I miss about the USA is stick to your ribs finger licking good barbecue.

Don't get me wrong Netherlands is an ok place to be, but there's nowhere here where you can get some righteously good brisket...
    make it yourself

i've made brisket once...i love to make ribs, chicken parts, fatties...brisket is next on my list to get dialed in...

want another pic?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast