Numark Mixtrack mapping with Traktor Pro
    Tech Student

Default Numark Mixtrack mapping with Traktor Pro

Is this is easy to do. I am new to this digital game and would like a step by step guide. according to Numark this mixer is not pre mapped for Traktor pro.

Tech Convert

Default Mappping

I had no problems just using the Micktrack LE settings that came on the CD. But i've had even more fun, and been better able to use my MixTrack by making my own mappings. It takes a little time to understand how everyting in Traktor works, and how mappings make things work, but once you get it it's pretty easy. Plus this forum has been a big help, so try the Mixtrack LE mappings and if your still having issues shoot me a message, i'll be glad to try and help.

Rizza

Tech Student

hello Rizza.
    I just bought the numark mixtrack but at the moment has been difficult for me to connect my controller to traktor, I really dont know what to do.
    can you help me, talk with me on skype or something??

best wishes

DarkNess

You all should check out the mappings forums. It has lots of different mappings for the MixTrack. I loved mine while I had it. Can't beat it for the price.

I dunno if there's a step by step guide... I couldn't find one when I started making my own mappings but I searched and searched and searched and finally managed to get a decent grab to how stuff works in Traktor. There are loads of tutorials in this site.

I made myself a diagram of all de midi notes the Mixtrack sends in order to make things a little easier. You can check it here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23444

And this is my latest mapping which is really all I need... your needs might be different though but check it out just in case.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28154

[/shameless plug]

Quote Originally Posted by Mark2010 View Post
    Is this is easy to do. I am new to this digital game and would like a step by step guide. according to Numark this mixer is not pre mapped for Traktor pro.
    I used to have the Mixtrack and it worked right out of the box with Traktor Pro.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Tech Student

Guys, to be honest this is very more complicated than looks like. I still trying sort out this...
    I no even know If my traktor is Pro or Le.. damn!

Someone wants to help me by skype or something like this??