New to Traktor and the Forum

Default New to Traktor and the Forum

First off just want to say "Hi" Ive had a passion for music from an early age and used to dj some house parties and what not back in high school. Got out of school and got career oriented! Now ive re-found my passion and cant wait to get back into the scene of live dj-ing.

I found DJTT about a month ago and i must say, that this place is a welth of great knowledge and so many resources. Ive come to have a huge interest in controllerism. I like how it got started and the movement it has become. As an avid gamer and some what of a tech geek myself i feel that i can easier relate to controllerism than other current forms of dj-ing. I look forward to getting back into it and having a great time.

I do have a couple of quick questions though.

1) Are S4's back in stock at DJTT? I really want to support a great forum and resource. And im getting the itch bad!
    2) Does Traktor S4 allow you to control decks "C" and "D" with Midi Fighters? Basically if im currently playing Deck "A", can i use a Midi fighter to Play, pause, and transform Deck "C" utilizing the deck volume fader to bring it in?

I went to GC to actually put my hands on an S4 and i really liked it. Felt professional and looked professional. Many of the otheres that i have looked at almost feel and look like a Lil Tykes My first dj controller. LOL

Any way I appreciate any help in regards to my question and I can wait to start throwing down some beats and mixes by X-Mas! Hopefully!

Hi mate welcome to theforums.

1: Not sure - the best bet is to give them a call or email them:
    http://techtools.myshopify.com/pages/Contact
    There's loads in stock in the UK now so I should think that djtt will have some.

2: Yep you can do that with a midi-fighter - in fact you can assign just about any command to them, and it's a good idea cos you don't have to keep pressing the deck C/D buttons on the S4.
    I would say that an even better option for that though would be an X1 cos all the buttons are labelled and it has led's etc:
    http://www.djdeals.com/blog/native-i...di-controller/
    SC | MC

Hey thanks Nicky!

Thats what i needed to know!