Does anybody use a Fast Track Pro - Pioneer DJM 600 and Traktor Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does anybody use a Fast Track Pro - Pioneer DJM 600 and Traktor Pro

Does anybody use a Fast Track Pro - Pioneer DJM 600 and Traktor Pro

Good wishes

Tech Guru

djm600 and traktor scratch pro, but not a fast track
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

I use a fast track pro and traktor pro, but have hooked up to an Allen & Heath before. I'm picking up a mackie mixer on saturday and will be using that to mix externally.
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

I used a FastTrackPro, Traktor Pro, and a Pioneer DJM-3000 mixer, so thats pretty close. I didn't like the FastTrack Pro sound quality. Got an Audio2DJ to replace it, and I couldn't be happier. Audio2DJ much louder and punchier.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    I use a fast track pro and traktor pro, but have hooked up to an Allen & Heath before. I'm picking up a mackie mixer on saturday and will be using that to mix externally.
    Nice one. That's gonna be a D2 pr a D4 one?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I have a Pioneer DJM 600 Mixer .. would like to align say Deck A from the Traktor to Chennel 1 on my mixer and like wise Deck B to Channel 2 so that I can use the external mixer to mix tracks while the traktor is playin on my laptop .

Hiii Im facing an issue aligning the decks to the channels can u pls help me ..

Ive used the Audio setup to M-Audio fast track pro USB ASIO Ive also used the other option which says M-Audio Fast Track Pro 4 in 4 out WASAPI Shared Mode .. The issue comes when Im Alligning the decks on the OutPut Routing in Traktor .. Whether to choose internal or external .. Checked using both the options .. On external the Output channel A .. Options are L n R and I can assign only 1: Line 1/2 Out 0 and 2 : Line 1/2 out 1 to R .. When I choose the same options for Output channel B the options I choose for Output channel A automatically changes to not connected .

Can u pls help me out on this .. Awaiting ur reply .. Good wishes

Quote Originally Posted by djerikt View Post
    I used a FastTrackPro, Traktor Pro, and a Pioneer DJM-3000 mixer, so thats pretty close. I didn't like the FastTrack Pro sound quality. Got an Audio2DJ to replace it, and I couldn't be happier. Audio2DJ much louder and punchier.
    Would u recommened me gettin an Audio 4 Dj for Live mixing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Nice one. That's gonna be a D2 pr a D4 one?
    Just the D2. Managed to snag one on fleabay for £130. I know it's discontinued but it's a decent mixer and the quality of mackie can't be questioned. It's a reconditioned unit too, so I think I've grabbed a bargain

Oh and it has lovely blue lit pots on the EQs....[shiny light wh0re]

he he
    Tony the Pony.

Quote Originally Posted by IsrAlienALEX View Post
    I have a Pioneer DJM 600 Mixer .. would like to align say Deck A from the Traktor to Chennel 1 on my mixer and like wise Deck B to Channel 2 so that I can use the external mixer to mix tracks while the traktor is playin on my laptop .

Hiii Im facing an issue aligning the decks to the channels can u pls help me ..

Ive used the Audio setup to M-Audio fast track pro USB ASIO Ive also used the other option which says M-Audio Fast Track Pro 4 in 4 out WASAPI Shared Mode .. The issue comes when Im Alligning the decks on the OutPut Routing in Traktor .. Whether to choose internal or external .. Checked using both the options .. On external the Output channel A .. Options are L n R and I can assign only 1: Line 1/2 Out 0 and 2 : Line 1/2 out 1 to R .. When I choose the same options for Output channel B the options I choose for Output channel A automatically changes to not connected .

Can u pls help me out on this .. Awaiting ur reply .. Good wishes

It's relatively straight forward, I can't even think how I hooked up to the A&H (which was only last weekend) as it was so intuative. As far as I can remember you have outputs 1&2 going to channel 1, outputs 3&4 to channel 2 and select external mixing mode, making sure that you have 2 channel external as the mode on the GUI too.

I always use the ASIO drivers.

I'll hook my set up together on Saturday and revist this thread, I'm currently mixing internally using a faderfox DJ2 so can't recall what's needed when going external.
    Tony the Pony.

Tech Wizard

It's relatively straight forward, I can't even think how I hooked up to the A&H (which was only last weekend) as it was so intuative. As far as I can remember you have outputs 1&2 going to channel 1, outputs 3&4 to channel 2 and select external mixing mode, making sure that you have 2 channel external as the mode on the GUI too.
    What you typed here is exactly right. The only thing that would have to specify on the Fast Track Pro somewhere is to tell it to use the RCA's as the outputs if that's even possible in whatever control panel software M-Audio provides. If they even provide something like that, I have no experience using M-Audio products, ASIO drivers or PC audio. I'm a Mac guy through and through.

What I find incredibly obtuse about how the back panel is labeled is that they have RCA outputs labeled 1 and 2, and TRS outputs, also labeled 1 and 2. Not terribly logical in my mind.
    Last edited by dirkd; 12-08-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: comprehension error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast