Maschine 1.6 features posted....still no time stretch
    Tech Guru

Default Maschine 1.6 features posted....still no time stretch

Come on man. What could possibly be the hold up? Unless they plan to drop the bomb on us at the last moment i'll be choked if this feature still isn't implemented into 1.6 by the time it's released.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

It wont make it into 1.6. I am 99.9% on that.
    I leave 1% just in case something incredible occurs.
    Its a pretty serious update though.

Filterkat

that... and sidechaining... i mean... sure, i can export the sample, sidechain in logic, and then reimport the sample... but kind of defeats the purpose of having an all in one groovebox...

... also i think it would be a cool feature to be able to seamlessly go from one project to another without any pauses in the music/waiting for the track to load... would be awesome for live gigs. at the moment i have to have traktor open and synced with maschine, then while im loading another project, switch to traktor with a "filler" track i made, unsync, then resync maschine and switch back... fuck its a pain...

Tech Guru

Karlos, what are the difficulties in bringing that feature to Maschine? I'm coming from the simple view that MPC's have had it for years and a lot of software has it built in. I'm sure it's not so simple as just throwing it in. I hope however they decide to do that it's very streamlined with the controller.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

To be honest i dont know. I would have put it at the top of the list in fact i would have had it in the first release.
    I think it will happen but this is just my hunch.

Filterkat

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Karlos, what are the difficulties in bringing that feature to Maschine? I'm coming from the simple view that MPC's have had it for years and a lot of software has it built in. I'm sure it's not so simple as just throwing it in. I hope however they decide to do that it's very streamlined with the controller.
    Simple... the guys at NI are too busy swimming in their gold plated swimming pools filled with cash that they made from selling the S4 and the traktor sale...

thats my theory anyway...

... but on a serious note... i dont see why this wasnt an included feature to begin with