Reloop RHP-100

Thread: Reloop RHP-100

Tech Convert

Default Reloop RHP-100

I'm wondering if anyone is using or has been using Reloop RHP-100 headphones. I'm wondering of buying them for amateur home-mixing and for listening to music on my iPod.
    I just fell in love with their design and colours. I accept every oppinion about them (good sides and bad sides) + any suggestion about other headphones that are high-quality and are not simply black, gray or white. I mainly want to know if the RHP-100s worth it. My budget is 70-80 euros. Thanks everyone and sorry for my poor language.
    The RHP-100s look sick to me:

Tech Guru

They are very good looking, can't comment on isolation or sound quality, i don't imagine it would be amazing.

Honestly, the only time you need shit-hot headphones is for in the club or production - at home i just use Sennheiser HD 205, cost about £50 and i prefer them for home use because they are comfortable and small with an epic cable.

Tech Convert

You're right for the shit-hot headphs, but i just want them ! Only question is about sound quality and isolation. If they are O.K. I will get them ! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE SOUND QUALITY AND ISOLATION ! Come on, there would be at least one person here who has been tried them, I'm sure ! PLEASE HELP ABOUT THE SOUND QUALITY AND ISOLATION OF THESE ONE !

Filterkat

I read a review not so long ago where a DJ store picked 15 pairs of DJ headphones from every price range, and reviewed them based on sound quality, sound isolation, build quality and value for money...

i cant quite remember the site... in fact i think it was in a newsletter that they sent me which i am subscribed to... but anyway... the reloops were in there... the RHP-100's

from what i can remember, they said the sound isolation was descent... the bass and mids were very clear, the build quality was very good, and the value for money... well i remember they won in that category out of all the headphones...

... i remember i had tried a pair in store and i would concur... they did sound very good for the money, and the isolation was descent (although i wasnt really in a club environment when i tried them, but i could barely hear any outside noise so id say theyd do well for just in the bedroom)... while the sound quality and isolation may not be as good as say some HD-25's, youd be getting a descent pair of headphones for the price, definately... Plus as you said, theres lots of cool colours...

ALTERNITAVELY!!!! if your looking for a pair of good headphones that look cool and also sound great with good isolation at a reasonable price... check out the range of WESC headphones... my mate had a pair, and they looked SICK... and when i tried them on i was pleasantly supprised by the sound quality and isolation...

check out the site... http://wesc.com/stuff/headphones-16

they also occasionally do releases on limited edition "collab" pairs which tend to be pretty cool... i think my mate had the LE Boys Noize pair... but they dont seem to sell that one anymore...

heres a preview pic of a pair of LE DIM MAK bongo's that i think look pretty cool

Filterkat

Aerial7 also make some cool looking headphones although i cant quite comment on the sound quality...

a little off topic (and out of your price range)... fark those HD-25 Adidas editions look DOPE, i wonder if they sell the seperate blue earpads as replacements... wouldnt mind some for my pair... but then i wouldnt have the little adidas logo where the "hd-25" logo is supposed to be... oh well... cant have it all i guess...

I own a set of white RH3500 PROs:

I have used them for about 4 years, en they were fine. The bass is awesome, but the highs and mids aren't perfect. For the money however they were perfect. Sound isolation is great, you don't hear anything around you if you're in a train for example. This sound isolation is in part because they fit really tight, which starts to hurt after a while, when spinning you won't notice it since you're not constantly wearing them.

I recently bought a set of HDJ-500s, so I can compare the two. The HDJs sound clearer and have a nicer fit if you have to wear them for a long time.

I dont know for sure how the RHP-3500 compares to the 100 though.
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Ive been rocking the RHP-10's for a while now. In all white . . . pimp

Theyre decent cans and havent let me down for the whole year or so ive owned them.

Ive only gigged them once and they havent seen much punishment, but they twist, flex and fold without me thinking theyre gonna break in two.

The sound is good and clear and the isolation is ok. Neither are amazing. But when youre mixing, all you need is hi-hat's / kick drum to get you in time anyway.

The comfort factor is not great though. I wouldnt like to wear them for extended periods of time. When I dj I only use one can.

I did a mini comparison between some budget and not so budget headphones when I first got them. All I'm gonna say is, you get what you pay for. These do not compare to HD25's, but they only cost £50. Go figure.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Yeh I have RHP-10s and they're fine. Nothing ground breaking, but totally functional.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    These do not compare to HD25's, but they only cost £50. Go figure.
    Agreed you get what you pay for.

But:

I got these:
    http://www.djbooth.net/index/dj-equi...dphones/#staff

They cost me £50 and are excellent, the only real difference between these and the more expensive Senn's is the build quality, which is adequate, but the sound is amazing for the price. Good isolation too.