Sup Bay Area! Ean Golden performing his S4 performance live! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No way. i sort of know Doorly, i used to dj with 2 of his friends in the town i live, he used to come down once in a while, his skills are amazing on the decks... he even said on his facebook that he was playing in san fran and i sent him a message joking he could have picked my order up from DJTT little did i know he was actually playin with Ean himself haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

I was gonna say, why is no one bigging up Doorly! Absolute king in my books, really made a name for himself this year.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    I was gonna say, why is no one bigging up Doorly! Absolute king in my books, really made a name for himself this year.
    Yeah, working a lot with Annie Mac of Radio 1, think he runnung the Ibiza Rocks gigs, and reclaim the dancefloor @ Eden. His night in Huddersfield too attracts the cream of big name Dj's too, think he had Fatboy slim on last weekend didnt he??
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Probably, I'm too far South for that! I saw his video from BPM which was impressive though.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

i attended and even though i was out of it for most the night (don't do drugs kids..........seriously.) I did make time to say hi to Ean and check out his equipment before his set. shit was packed and he rocked it (doorly too, dudes pretty damn good scratcher for a guy who uses CDJs)
    b33 did pretty damn good too (class as a mofo with his top hat lol)

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12