Concept art for new mix! Help Pls
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Concept art for new mix! Help Pls

Hey my tech tools buddies

I'm looking for some concept art as a cover for the new double cd progressive mix i'm working on, called "Hemispheres". I was wondering if some of the more artistic members of the community could whip me up some concept art (or even just point me towards some) , preferably in Hi-Res and either 800x800 or 1200x1200 size. My thoughts were something along the lines of "two sides of the brain" or something like that being 2cd and all. Or maybe some sort of "earth" theme. Basically just wanted to brainstorm in here guys.
    Obviously if i was to use your idea i would credit you in the set notes and put links to your website or whatever. Our mixes get a fair bit of traffic and feedbacks so i'd be more than happy to give "credit"
    The trippier the better guys! Any help much appreciated.
    Post away, i'ma on my 3rd redbull and working on this thing. Boom
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Will the two CD's be different styles of music? What about one side of the earth all pretty and rainforsety looking and the other all desolated and nuclear?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Disc 1 will be 130 bpm, kinda mellow tribal progressive stuff, maybe with some chillout tunes in it. Disc 2 will be progressive psy, around 135-136 bpm, similar to the "luminescence' mix i did.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

sounds good mate, throw your ideas at me

Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Brain idea is pretty cool. Maybe even something with light vs dark? If you want something really trippy I can see about making a fractal if you want.

For reference of what a fractal is / some of the ones I've made / shameless self plug:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30868535@N08/
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

i like the brain idea, maybe like a side view of the brain for each cover. except one has a light background with a darker brain, and the other with a darker background and a lighter colored brain.

all this talk about brains has me hungry.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Not to derail, but Citizen Insane, those fractals are really pretty cool. I downloaded that program you were making em with, but it will be some fun learning how to mess with it.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

throw these into photoshop and remix them

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...w=1280&bih=633

or
    probally one of the most influential paintings of all time.
    This is when the painting is closed because it is a tryptych

the inside is of course this

if it wasnt for this guy... Dali would be NOTHING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast