Vocals/Instrumentals?
    Tech Mentor

Default Vocals/Instrumentals?

This may be a dumb question, but if I'm trying to cue juggle or anything of that nature with lyrics, I'm assuming I would need to be using just vocal tracks of songs. However, is there a certain way I would go around doing that? Aside from downloading - if I had to create them, how would I go around doing that? I'm trying to just set up points on songs, but I seem rather lost. So overwhemled right now
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

Tech Mentor

To extract the vocals from a track you need a copy of the original track and a copy of the instrumental and some audio editing program. Look up online how to DIY your own acapellas online but basically you inver the instrumental waveform and play it with the original so they cancel out and you are left with only the vocals.

Also check out accapellas4u.com as it has thousands of accapellas up for download
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Quote Originally Posted by fellis View Post
    To extract the vocals from a track you need a copy of the original track and a copy of the instrumental and some audio editing program. Look up online how to DIY your own acapellas online but basically you inver the instrumental waveform and play it with the original so they cancel out and you are left with only the vocals.

Also check out accapellas4u.com as it has thousands of accapellas up for download
    I use Accapellas4u. Excellent spot to find them

Awesome! Just signed up on the site and I LOVE IT!

Great post! Thanks Guys!

Search is your friend. Been discussed a few times.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors