Streezo

Thread: Streezo

Default Streezo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5S0dkLZoTg

Took the ACT today after getting absolutely no sleep the night before. I was too excited, for a lack of better words. I know for a fact I did better than last time. Definitely in the 26-27 range this time.

For the past six or more hours I've been experimenting, trying to get my T60 hackintoshed and I finally got it working perfectly. I have a 100% fully functional Mac Book Pro/T60 IBM Thinkpad. It has done exactly what I expected and solved all of my S4 latency issues. It runs smooth as budder melting over your pancakes.

I still can't sleep. I feel like the dude from fight club.

If anybody needs help hackintoshing they're laptop give me a holler. IBM4lyfe
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 12-12-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxonemillionone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5S0dkLZoTg

Took the ACT today after getting absolutely no sleep the night before. I was too excited, for a lack of better words. I know for a fact I did better than last time. Definitely in the 26-27 range this time.

I still can't sleep. I feel like the dude from fight club.
    Amped, that's Awesome! Nice Work!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxonemillionone View Post

Congrats!! I took a criminal justice final once after being up all night and only missed 2 question on the whole test.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x