NI Audio 4 DJ Headphone Out.

Default NI Audio 4 DJ Headphone Out. (SOLVED)

I just bought the Scratch Duo set up, I've had a Serato SL1 forever but decided I needed something for the VCI so here it is. Now I've been kind of exploring what I can do with the interface, and would like to have it as a sort of permanent install on my MacBook, when it's not with me at a venue. So, this means that if I wish to be on youtube, with my headphones on, I would like to hear it. Sounds simple enough, right?

I would like to know if anybody has a solution, as there's really only two problems:
    1)apparently the headphone out is only for Channel B (3&4)
    -this is great in programs like Live/Reason/Traktor where I can set which output channel to use, but I find no such way for regular audio to be routed.
    2)If I connect the Channel A Output (1&2) to the Channel B input, the input LED's light up but I get no Output.
    -which kind of really sucks cause I would guess that would've taken care of it.

If anyone knows a workaround I'd be happy to know it, if you want to just bitch about it like i've been doing all day, feel free.

-FTW
    Last edited by FTW; 12-12-2010 at 08:28 AM.
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

The routing options in OS X can be found under Applications > Utilities > Audio-Midi-Setup. Choose "Stream 2" as your default output and you're good to go
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Ah the damn utilities folder, I was going into the system prefs. Very well, thank you much good sir. By the way, in case anyone has this same "issue," I had to disconnect the sound card and plug it back in, and then change it to stream 2, and it worked. Also if I open the Audio/Midi utilities back up, it goes back to stream 1 for some reason. In the words of the unforgettable PSA's, from the american television network by the name of NBC, which played while I watched my Saturday morning cartoons a long, long, long, time ago, The more you know...
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM