Is anyone having an issue with NI customer service?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Is anyone having an issue with NI customer service?

I am one of the people that had the knob issue with their Kontrol X1.

I wrote my initial request to NI for the repair of my X1 on Oct 27....long story short I still don't have it back. The sent me an email about 2 weeks ago that a new one would be shipped in 2 or 3 days. I emailed sales to see the status and got an email saying they are revamping. I called customer service several times and got disconnected by NI. This is driving me nuts! Is anyone else having this issue?

I am going to post this on the NI forum also but it seems to be down.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

well i asked for stickers 2 months ago.... still no news on that....
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Its nuts man...they told me the whole thing would take 2 weeks. It's been a month and a half.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

I had a busted S4 unit, the customer service wasn't that bad. Took them a few days to respond but eventually led to them giving me the return label to send the unit back for free, they didn't even ask if I had the extended warranty.

I had bought the Mouth just recently. The e-mail they sent after purchase had a big blank where the serial should have been. I e-mailed customer support and after about 3 hours I had a reply with a new serial. I thought they did a good job but your issues are with hardware which could mean a whole different group of people working on your claim.

Good luck though, hope it all works out for you.

I am having issues with my X1 too. I sent them an email last thursday and still haven't heard back. I might just take it to Guitar Center and see if they will swap it.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

They've been pretty busy with the overwhelming success product launch of the S4.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

I guess my biggest gripe is the length it has taken them to respond. They initially said 2 weeks. So as of now they are a month late. They'll send me an email and then go completely quiet about the issue.

I think the company goes on vacation soon and it would really suck if I had to wait until 2011 to get my X1 back. I have gigs coming up starting this weekend!

I posted on the NI site this morning and FreshFluke asked for my ticket number. Hopefully this will be resolved this week.

Tech Guru

Still man.....

Yeah I would hit up the NI forum or contact Karlos and see if anyone can run down your ticket. If they are just swapping it out with a new one I can't see why it's taking so long, regardless of whatever's going on with the S4.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

Freshfluke!!!!!!!!

Tell her I say whats up.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast