X-Session Pro Overlay - Ean
    Tech Guru

Default X-Session Pro Overlay - Ean

Hey Ean,

Do you know anywear I can get an X-Session Pro overlay similar to the ones you've made for the VCI. I want a midi mixer on the cheap that doesn't look Fisher-Price.

Hey the xsp doesn't look as bad as the xponent. But I think there is a site that does this. Custom overlays but I don't think that it is cheap. Let me see if I can find it.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Guru

Thanks Bro. Do you like the feel of the unit? Hows does it compare to a regular mid quality DJ Mixer. I was thinking of getting one and pimping it out with a nice overlay and some new knobs.

This is a really old post but I forgot to respond. The site I was thinking of was www.styleflip.com

And yes I like the xsp. It is light and lacking in buttons (get a second controller) but it is an awesome inexpensive unit.

I got it. It doesn't feel like a toy. The knobs and the faders works fine. I use them all with different functions of the original layout.
    Keep on jumpin'
    http://dj3du.com

It should be noted no one was over the moon about the quality of those flip style overlays thats why we went the way that we did on the djtt overlays because are a much higher quality overlay. Buyer beware

I've never used them, I just know they do a lot of different products. Thanks for the heads up though Bento.