Ipad compatibility with PC?
    Tech Mentor

Default Ipad compatibility with PC?

Hey everyone i was thinking about purchasing a Ipad to use with my previous dj setup however is it worth it for me? I am running TSP software on my Sony Viao laptop but my question is are the Ipad apps like OSC compatible with my Sony PC or is it just compatible with the Mac Books? Thanks

yeah it is

before i got my iphone stolen(grrrrr) i used touch osc on my iphone with windows worked fine

but if u are going to buy an ipad i would wait as the ipad mk2 will be out next year to rival the blackberry playbook

Tech Mentor

I've been thinking about that also but what will be the real difference between the Ipad and Ipad 2 in reference to DJing you know?

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeD View Post
    I've been thinking about that also but what will be the real difference between the Ipad and Ipad 2 in reference to DJing you know?
    Difference in DJ'ing? I don't know. However I would bet my car that it'll have a camera on it lol.

From my attempt I will tell you it's much more difficult to get OSC to work on Win. To those have done it would u care to share how?

Tech Guru

All of the common control apps for the iPad work fine in Windows EXCEPT Griid.

nothing really its just gonna have 2 cams (back/front) for face time
    and better processer etc...so guess it will run apps faster etc...

the blackberry playbook specs blow the current ipadout the water so they will have to beef it up

Tech Mentor

You'll probably save a whole lotta dollars on buying an old iPad when the new one is out, so I'd wait a little while anyway.