The BIG Arduino MIDI controller thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Tech Convert

Default Another DIY controller... Teensy 3.1 based

Got the a new panel cut out, been through several small test ones, sorting things out. This one will take some time to wire up!

Tech Convert

Default Test jog wheel

Test fitting the jog wheel out of MDF, before we cut the expensive 3/4 ABS!
    Glad we did, need to adjust the cutout for the bearing on the underside.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Convert

Default More progress

The blue thing is the hard drive motor, acting as the bearing and mount for the jog wheel, with a big pulley on there and a rubber band connected to a smaller pulley on the encoder.

Tech Convert

It’s been quite some time but the controller is functional!!

Still need to map the VU meters, fix a sensitivity issue with the touch portion of the jog wheels, program a secondary Microcontroller for the 2x16 lcd displays. They will show which FX is currently selected on MIXXX so i don’t actually have to display that on the laptop, which will save some space on the screen.
    I also need to finish up some screens to get printed for the multi color, multi function square buttons on the board.
    I don’t check back here often, if anyone has questions please feel free to message me.

IMG_3242.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BigCcat View Post
    It’s been quite some time but the controller is functional!!

Still need to map the VU meters, fix a sensitivity issue with the touch portion of the jog wheels, program a secondary Microcontroller for the 2x16 lcd displays. They will show which FX is currently selected on MIXXX so i don’t actually have to display that on the laptop, which will save some space on the screen.
    I also need to finish up some screens to get printed for the multi color, multi function square buttons on the board.
    I don’t check back here often, if anyone has questions please feel free to message me.

IMG_3242.jpg
    Cool! Thanks for updating here!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516