UK Glade festival returns! :-D - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea - what is that all about. I tried to buy two anyway and have paid £2.25. I presume I won't get any thickets but thought it worth a go. Where did you hear about this?

Quote Originally Posted by skenderbeg View Post
    Yea - what is that all about. I tried to buy two anyway and have paid £2.25. I presume I won't get any thickets but thought it worth a go. Where did you hear about this?
    Mate of mine who has been going for years, and also the nuskoolbreaks board.

I assume that ticket sales have been a bit arse, so they're trying to get peopel there and make money off the bar or somesuch.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

well, if it works - thank's a lot for the heads up. I still assume that it won't but if it's a bug on the website or mistake on their part - I think they'd have to honor it? Given I live in Cambridge, it's probably worth me making the trip up on the offchance they let me in. I mainly just want to see one act on the Friday night anyway..!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12