Please prove me wrong! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yeah, I'd rather spare my time for something usefull, like listening in on your Ableton productions mate!

By the way, have something for you too. Will see how I can distribute it your way.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

hehe nice one m8 did you like them? as you know i haven't really been using it too long... as for distribution drop me a pm...

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    You used homogeneous incorrectly. Are you really calling other people stupid?
    lol

Harsh - but fair...
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    hehe nice one m8 did you like them? as you know i haven't really been using it too long... as for distribution drop me a pm...
    Well, wil be doing a final listen later on. And will be posting you a link of one of our Restricted Sessions techno webcasts.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    You used homogeneous incorrectly. Are you really calling other people stupid?
    Did he?

I feel as though stupidity is a trait homogeneous (Of the same or similar nature or kind) with those who identify THEM SELVES as PLUR or ravers.

How was that wrong?

He is saying people who called themselves PLUR are stupid isn't he?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by maxonemillionone View Post
    I feel as though stupidity is a trait homogeneous with those who identify them selves as PLUR or ravers.
    Why????? I mean what happened did some candi kid poop in your cheerios of something?

I thought PLUR died at the end of 90s???

Candis still around i was sitting next to this kkid at the roger waters show of The wall, and I saw the candi. I asked 'is that raver candi' he got all excited and asked if i raved. I looled and said yeah like 12 years ago, best Times though.,
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoog View Post
    Did he?
    Yes, he did use the word incorrectly. I know what he meant to say, I just found his post ironic.

I believe "I feel as though stupidity is a trait synonymous with those who identify them selves as PLUR or ravers." would be more linguistically correct.

I disagree with the comment though. I know a lot of old school ravers who are brilliant and have created some AMAZING things.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I believe "I feel as though stupidity is a trait synonymous with those who identify them selves as PLUR or ravers." would be more linguistically correct.
    I think that's still not completely right. You guys now got me thinking how to transform OP's statement so that it makes a correct sentence, but that seems harder than expected. If one would want to use "homogeneous" by all means, maybe "stupidity is a homogeneous trait of those who call groups of others stupid" could work (not completely sure, though). I would express it differently altogether, like "stupidity is a shared trait among those who call groups of others stupid" (@OP: Sorry, but I just had to rephrase the sentence. Even if it's only for linguistic purposes, I wouldn't want to post stuff I disagree with - but actually there is an exception to my sentence as well, all those right-wing fucks, they are all stupid )

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    world could use some plur...
    Absolutely! Reminds of something in a superb documentary film about the Berlin club scene: "Feiern - Don't forget to go home". They interviewed a bouncer who said that in his opinion there would be less wars, if more people had (at least) some club experience. Very wise words, I think.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast