i know you're going to hate me - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Exam "information" ?
    actually, once i had some chemical compounds (the fact that i dont know what they are called is pathetic) to memorize, and there were about 20. so i made black pictures with white text and put them on my ipod. then i turned the brightness down before the test and i was good to go

it also helped that i have a really relaxed teacher who has a broken arm chair next to the row of desks furthest to the left and i sit there every day (im lower than the desks, so he cant see me)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

My iem are http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665194451
    Really sturdy cable even though it's thin! It has snagged and tugged and pulled in ways that would destroy even over ear cables and still works like new!

The shittiest brand to ever grace my ears.

For DJ I use some old Sony cans that are still going strong and when they die I'll get some Pioneers. For everyday Shure in-ear and not in white.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

You know, my wife needed a new pair of headphones around Christmas time. She's not an audiophile by any means, and I just wanted to get her something that wouldn't be terrible, but wouldn't break the bank either. (We have a 8 month puppy now, was about 6 months at the time).

I picked her up a pair of $35 Skullcandy headphones. They have "rasta" colors, a thicker than usual cord, and she really likes them. And in the end, that's all that matters. They don't have anything soundwise on my AIAIAI's, but they are better (and quieter) than her laptop speakers, and are honestly built pretty sturdy for what they are.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123