Internal vs External mixing - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

I'll finally jump in the internal/external debate. For DJing I use a 4ch external mixer (Tascam X9) I love it because of it's parametric EQ's and adjustable line & crossfader curves. I have no problem with internal mixing but, as other have stated, I haven't found a controller with the same "feel" and feature set of a higher end external mixer.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I put a poll up on my new facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/BentoSan/372366312774042

I am interested to see what kind of sound you guys would like your master bus to sound like

Quote Originally Posted by keeb View Post
    Rise. It's a fairly small capacity (350ish or so?) and it's 18+ (so no liquor license in Boston; Menino's the best), but it's good people and the sound system is huge for a room that (relatively) small. They're technically "members only" because they're an afterhours establishment as well though; PM me if you want to get on the guestlist (reduced admission) and I'll get you in contact with a promoter.

That's enough OT though
    I know rise, you might know Angela Bray then. ha. I've djed with her once or twice with Glow Boston out in Cambridge. Sorry to threadjack.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    I know rise, you might know Angela Bray then. ha. I've djed with her once or twice with Glow Boston out in Cambridge. Sorry to threadjack.
    This thread needs jacking.

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    Actually yeah... haha. Let's take it to PMs.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516