DJTT Forum....
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DJTT Forum....

Default DJTT Forum....

When i 1st bought my copy of traktor scratch pro, my 1st step obviously was to sign up to the NI forums. Since then i discovered this place and i have to say, hands down this forum wins, no competition. This forum is in my opinion, more fun, more friendly and more my cup of tea Dont get me wrong, the NI forum is full of really useful info regarding traktor etc, but i just find DJTT more of a friendly atmosphere, and there seems to be more things going on in here, people gettin involved with each others problems, helping them to sort them out. The general vibe in here is a good one, and i find myself in here most nights to see whats goin down lol.. whenever i post anything in here it always gets a response and ive learnt so much, althought since joining upto this forum i seem to have spent an absolute shitload of money in the short time ive been a member haha, just thought id share this with y'al
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I agree, but theres a huge difference between a 'Product Forum' and a 'Discussion Forum'.

DJTT dont really sell many of their own products.
    Product forums are never love ins. People get far too heated when their product doesnt work the way it should.
    Peeps dont really come to NI forums to talk about Off Topic stuff or just DJ related guff they come for advise which is the way it should be.

Bit like comparing apples and oranges.
    Now a comparsion of djforums.com and djttechtools.com is a good one. This place is the best discussion board ive ever been on.

Like i said to Bento when i first came her, DJTT is my happy place.

Long Live DJTT

very true that Karlos, i guess it is like chalk n cheese when u look at it like that, ah well i love this place glad i fell upon it, althought my wallet (and my mrs) probly aint i did haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I love it here.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

^ *points to epic post count* thats kinda obvious mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    This place is the best discussion board ive ever been on.
    Definitely, everybody is helpful, active and knowledgable about one thing or another.

We have DJs, Producers, Programmers, Electricians, Promoters and most things in between lurking around here.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I love it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    ^ *points to epic post count* thats kinda obvious mate
    Just noticed Jojos post count... Like wow, that went quick. Your catching up to me and fast.

Super Poster.

I have to agree with you Paul. When I first found this site (googling info for Djing) I think I lurked for about 2 months reading all the articles before signing up.

Since becoming a forum member I've learnt so much and I find the people here friendly and helpfull. I think this forum is also great cos its not only about Djing and controllerism but other things too.

I'm also a member on djforums but I hardly spend any time there. I dont even think I have half as many posts!

All in all I think this is a great site!

DJTT FTW!!!!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

anticipating a guinness fueled karlos spam fest in the near future
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    anticipating a guinness fueled karlos spam fest in the near future
    Yeah its way over due... I aint had a drunken ramble in some time.

Alcohol is mostly to blame for my post count

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast