Looking for 2 active Soundcloud users to help mod our group.

Default Looking for 2 active Soundcloud users to help mod our group.

The name says it all really. What i want is two keen mods who like/and or play tech house and prog house, that sort of thing to help mod mixes on our group, which has over 1800 members now btw. We have the psy, prog and trance covered, but in the house dept we are lacking a bit tbh. emphasis is on on quality .. e.g no "this is my first 15 minute mini mix, what do you think of it?" type shit. And i'd expect you to be able to check the page say 2-3 times a week if possible.

Anyway, if interested, head over to the group and take a look, and if you'd like to help, gimme a yell.
    Cheers, J

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Only need one now. Got one of the hosts from satoradio.com to give us a hand yay
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

those are my main genres and i don't mind giving a hand

thanks mate, am sorting that out for you right now