High energy dancing/raving music! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElmoNZ View Post
    Stuff like The Island part II by pendulum is the kinda stuff I'm looking for =)

Post up some tracks
    Here's a few you might like:
    Fire Power - Wolfgang Gartner
    Warp 1.9 - The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki
    Mars - Fake Blood
    Pyramid Song (Zed's Dead Remix) - Radiohead
    Handguns (Dada Life Remix)- Alex Gopher
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Wizard

That shit is awesome man! Especially handguns and firepower. What genre's would they be considered to be you reckon? o.O

I can't figure out if everyone in this thread is incredibly stupid or just assholes, but the track in the OP's youtube clip might be the most boring piece of electronic music I've ever heard.

Tech Wizard

have a cry mate.

I'm confused…wait…maybe i'm not.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Default Seriously? WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I can't figure out if everyone in this thread is incredibly stupid or just assholes, but the track in the OP's youtube clip might be the most boring piece of electronic music I've ever heard.
    Dude, we're going off what he's asked us for. The Island Pt II, which as someone who very much dislikes most of the new Pendulum material, is a guilty pleasure of mine... but a bangin tune nonetheless. He wants tunes in a similar vein? Not my usual music but I know a few.
    Just cause people like a certain kind of music doesn't mean they're stupid or assholes... he wants suggestions and we're giving them, and you call us stupid or assholes for doing so? What are you on mate? Seriously, dump shit like this on some other forum.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

im an asshole.
    dude, there's no need for insults mmkay? and thats definitely a exaggeration, i can easily think of worse tracks... that i thought was the shit a couple years ago lol

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Here's a few you might like:
    Fire Power - Wolfgang Gartner
    Warp 1.9 - The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki
    Mars - Fake Blood
    Pyramid Song (Zed's Dead Remix) - Radiohead
    Handguns (Dada Life Remix)- Alex Gopher
    dude you totally named all the songs that everyone around me is into right now. i don't pay too much to electro but i always hear these tracks every weekend. just added them to my (small) electro library :]

although the commenters on the OP's youtube track are really retarded.

"GRIIIIMMMMYY" and "NASSSTTTYY" on that kind of track? lolz

I can't figure out if everyone in this thread is incredibly stupid or just assholes
    no thats just you buddy.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

I can't stand people who can't be open minded with music. Trying to have a 'different' or 'alternative' taste in music and having little paddies about music other people listen to, just slots you into the same category as every other insecure 15 year old out there trying to be 'unique,' making you, ironically, just the same as everyone else...

You can't truly be yourself until you stop caring about all that bullshit, until you stop being so damned hung up on your 'musical individuality,' until you stop trying to be different to everyone else and just do your own thing, your own way, regardless of people that hate on you for being truly more mentally free than you are...

I like almost all types of music, sure I have preferences, but why would I waste my time forming and defending harsh opinions on every track I listen to when I can sit back and enjoy it like it was made for? I mean who really even gives a fuck what you or I think about it anyway? No-one but the rest of the crowd of all the insecure 'individual' teenage music critics out there. So why waste your time? Don't you have better things to do? Really?

I'm looking for stuff that I could play at a house party full of raving uni and high school kids that EVERYONE would enjoy dancing their asses off too (mainly ones that have the potential to be combined and mixed to create the same effect, like 'Get Over It'), not just the ones with specific tastes for certain types of trance or electro or whatever. Not everyone would enjoy dancing to techno or trance, and I can't say it'd be my favourite either. Mainstream stuff is brilliant material for any general scenario, but I already know plenty of them, so I'm hunting down tracks that can be mixed with them to create amazingly powerful dance mixes

Oh, and I found another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVZvXFRf_Q0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast