[DEAL] FL Studio 50%+ Off
    Tech Mentor

Default [DEAL] FL Studio 50%+ Off

https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php

FL Studio Signature Bundle (you save $685.50) $149.50
    FL Studio Producer Edition (now you save 50%) $99.50
    FL Studio Fruity Edition (now you save 50%) $49.50

Enjoy.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Tech Wizard

I got the email this morning, still not that tempted to buy it tbh. I've had quite a bit of fun working with Ableton, I've got the demo for 9 but aside for a bit of tooling around I've had a difficult time getting anything worthwhile done in FL.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    I got the email this morning, still not that tempted to buy it tbh. I've had quite a bit of fun working with Ableton, I've got the demo for 9 but aside for a bit of tooling around I've had a difficult time getting anything worthwhile done in FL.
    I already have FL Studio and that it was my first production software so same thing applies to me with Abelton!
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by svensat View Post
    I already have FL Studio and that it was my first production software so same thing applies to me with Abelton!
    Fair enough, I've got a couple of friends who are always trying to convert me over, I guess if I was able to sit down with someone and learn all the little nuances of it like I did with Ableton I would be far more apt to use it seriously, I will admit it's very cool that you can use FL as a VST for any other DAW.

right in time for NAMM
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I would be tempted, I used FL for years (cracked) but now that I buy my soft there is no Mac version.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .