More songs like Fake blood "I think I like it"
    Tech Guru

Default More songs like Fake blood "I think I like it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKUiva2WSQ

I'm in love with this song and this particular genre. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I can find more stuff like this.

Try Pandora
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Tech Wizard

You've probably heard of Duck Sauce, but they've got better tracks than Barbra Streisand with that disco-ish funk sound.
    "Who's your daddy Rubix remix)" is good too, but I don't know anything else about Rubix.
    Maybe "Superman" by foamo and Lee Mortimer.
    Sorry I can't be of more help, I don't think the "new-nu-disco" sound is very prolific at the moment.

The Grey Ghost, Louis La Roche, Leonardus, Etienne De Crecy, Vitalic, DiscoTech, Disco Villans, The Young Punx!, Alex Gopher, AfroJack, Cassius There's really too many artists to name that have that sort of feeling. Read music blogs and stay up to date and download read & everything they have to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

Tech Guru

Thanks maxonemillionaire, i'll definitely check those out. I know of Duck Sauce. I find this stuff so catchy and even my mainstream crowd seems to like it too. I think it has something to do with the vocal disco loops being easy for people to remember so they can sing along with it.