bit of LED mapping help...
    Tech Guru

Default bit of LED mapping help...

Just seen the new video with Ean on the midi fighter and liked them bpm light, What I was thinking of doing because I have a seperate controller for fx,loops etc.... (hercules mp3 e2) and have 4 buttons for each deck to control hot cues, was wondering if anyone knows how I could map these to flash to the bpm of the song on each deck and also map the play button to do the same I presume it would all be the same kind of mapping, it was make beat juggling and beat matching a bit easier and also be a bit more of a show aswell, any help at all would be great, thanks in advance, Steven.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

this might help
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/05/3...ds-in-traktor/

same principal as one of the last examples in this brilliant guide

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

cheers dude will have a read over that , its mad how affective led's actually are for performance and also looks, so its kool to have as much running as possible
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    cheers dude will have a read over that , its mad how affective led's actually are for performance and also looks, so its kool to have as much running as possible
    just be careful you don't push things too hard, or you'll get sound glitches. unless you on a mac, they're more stable for big led jobs than windows (i'm a pc btw)

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

aww cheers, yeah ino most my lights arent mapped but just wanted to get them running because its handy reference, had a look on your blog and couldnt really see much on the bpm led's, is there a handy way to do this haha??, MERRY CHRISTMAS by the way!