Best way to save samples using S4?

Default Best way to save samples using S4?

How do you guys go about saving samples of acapellas, etc. on your S4?

If the sample is from a track you are playing, if you play it 3 times Traktor saves it automatically. If you are bringing in samples from outside the program, then you have to import them to your collection.
    Possibly you need to be more specific about what you want to do because I'm not sure how to answer your question.

I'm saying how do you guys best organize your samples using S4 software. For example, folder names, etc.

Right now I have a folder for each musical genre like techno, house, break beat, etc. I also have a folders for vocals, fx, etc. As I obtain new samples they go in these main folders, also in these main folders are sub folders like under the vocals folder I have folders for male, female, group, etc. I use these folders as playlists in Traktor so I can find the sample I want easily.

I might change it though to all instrument main folders like drums, bass, lead, etc. And put genre subfolders in those. Not sure yet, but hope that gives you an idea for your own organization scheme.