Upgrade Scratch Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Upgrade Scratch Pro

Hello,

I am currently using a cracked version of traktor scratch pro 1.1.1 on my mac. I just purchased an x1 control and learned a more recent version of scratch pro is needed to use the controller. I was hoping someone could inform me if I am able to simply purchase the upgrade to scratch pro 1.2.7 from native instruments or whether I have to buy the whole the entire program? Since buying the whole program is insanely expensive, I am seriously hoping I can just purchase the upgrade.

Thanks!!

There are several upgrades depending on what kit you've got and what kit you want
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by bbak View Post
    Since buying the whole program is insanely expensive, I am seriously hoping I can just purchase the upgrade.
    You should consider a cheaper option that doesn't mean resorting to theft. Have a look at Mixxx. It is in your price range, e.g. free
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Don't believe he will be able to "upgrade" if he doesn't have a legit copy of Traktor though, correct? Doesn't he have to be a registered user in the Service Center?
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

So what you are trying to say is you would like to pay a lesser amount to update a "cracked" version. sorry bud, NI will not do that, however, I do recommended buying yourself a legitimate license which then will consistently update your prog as the updates come out. you should hurry and take advantage of NI's deals with 50% off traktor products.

... good luck

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Student

i am using two CDJ 1000, a DJM 707, and now a x1 controller. so i want to be able to use the x1 controller with the software, but since i have an older version of the software i cant use it. i guess my main question is whats my best and cheapest option for me to be able to use the x1?

your X1 should come with Traktor LE until you save up some pennies for scratch pro.

You need an uptodate copy of Traktor Pro/Duo in order to use your X1.
    You need a uptodate copy of Traktor Scratch Pro/Duo in order to use X1 and timecode with your CDJ1000s. Traktor Scratch Pro/Duo comes with a bundled soundcard to enable timecode.

You don't qualify for any decent upgrades because:
    a) you don't own a copy of Traktor you've paid for. Or
    b) you don't own any qualifying NI soundcard/Scratch approved mixer.

That said, it's 50% of Traktor packages at the moment, which you may still be able to find from some resellers.

--edit-- I think there is an upgrade path from LE to Pro/Duo (but not the Scratch version), although the present 50% off will be cheaper anyhow.
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    I think there is an upgrade path from LE to Pro/Duo (but not the Scratch version), although the present 50% off will be cheaper anyhow.
    x2

Tech Guru

if i were you, i would maybe get a job...

then buy the software....

i already hate you....see my previous rants on here as to why. i bet none of ur music is legal either.....cunt

merry christmas
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast