Win a pair of Beats Solo headphones (by Dr. Dre) in the HP online scavenger hunt!
    Tech Student

Default Win a pair of Beats Solo headphones (by Dr. Dre) in the HP online scavenger hunt!

This is a fun sweepstakes: http://www.facebook.com/hpplay I’m working with HP so if you have any questions - shoot. Basically you register there – and then go on a scavenger hunt (which actually mainly involves watching videos… not jumping hurdles or doing army crawls) on the internet and find three clues. From those clues you guess the answer and then email it in – and are entered to win either a pair of Beats headphones (this week), an HP Envy computer (next week), or a trip for 2 to see Lady Gaga in concert (the week after next). I don’t think a lot of people are playing the whole game so I bet the chances of winning are pretty good!

silly little spam bot, you came to the wrong place to advertise dre's headphones
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    silly little spam bot, you came to the wrong place to advertise dre's headphones
    LOL

Um?

Quote Originally Posted by waxturtle View Post
    This is a fun sweepstakes: http://www.facebook.com/hpplay I’m working with HP so if you have any questions - shoot. Basically you register there – and then go on a scavenger hunt (which actually mainly involves watching videos… not jumping hurdles or doing army crawls) on the internet and find three clues. From those clues you guess the answer and then email it in – and are entered to win either a pair of Beats headphones (this week), an HP Envy computer (next week), or a trip for 2 to see Lady Gaga in concert (the week after next). I don’t think a lot of people are playing the whole game so I bet the chances of winning are pretty good!
    I'd rather die lol

+1, Sander!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --