S4 setup tech rider?

Default S4 setup tech rider?

Hi!

I never had to use a tech rider for my dj setup before, but with the S4 and the space it needs in the booth, I think it might be interesting to have a tech rider in pdf to send to promoters few days before the party to ensure they empty some space for the beast...

Anyone already did one for his setup?

Tech Mentor

I have never considered myself important enough to have a tech rider but out of curtosy I normally tell people running the night that I am using a laptop and controller etc... so if they could make sure there are some spare plugs and space it will make life easier...

A little up of this topic, thought it might be helpful to some peeps to have this example of rider (only tech, I skipped the "The artist needs 24 bottles of champagne" part)

Setup:

Provided by the artist:

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 + power adapter + USB cable + 3m double Cinch
    Macbook Pro 13” + Power Adapter (230v plug))
    AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones

Provided by the promoter:

1 premium-quality DJ-Mixing Console with at least 1 free stereo input (line/cd level)(CINCH) with EQ, Gain and Volume Fader, with separate master and booth volume

1, better 2 Monitorspeakers of premium sound quality and reliability, depending
    of the size and layout of the venue. Plus adequate amplification.

2 power plugs 230v near the dj table (max 1m from the table)
    1 stable laptop stand

Sufficient space on the Dj Table for the controller and the laptop
    (for information: NI Traktor Kontrol S4 dimensions: 32,2cm x 50 cm (12,7” x 19,7” ) )

This could be a good way to start!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --