mappins for a djm 700 to control tsp mixer if poss
    Tech Convert

Default plz help a newbie mappings needed for a djm 700 to control tsp mixer if poss

anyone on her hav mappins so i can use faders on my djm 700 to control faders on traktor? using my cdj;s as sound card, emulation mode n x1 but dont wana use mouse for mixer as means av to look at pc all the time which is no fun any answers to this prob would be great help.. thanks
    Last edited by djackie; 12-28-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Tech Convert

Default help plz...

anyone on her hav mappins so i can use faders on my djm 700 to control faders on traktor? using my cdj;s as sound card, emulation mode n x1 but dont wana use mouse for mixer as means av to look at pc all the time which is no fun any answers to this prob would be great help.. thanks

Just make your own dude. If all you're doing is mapping the faders it's a two min job.

why not just use the regular volume faders for what they are for and play in external mode? BTW i have a DJM-700 and its ok with MIDI.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

If your using ur cdj's as the sound card why dont you mix externally?

Tech Convert

cheers guys jus got head round how to route the audio to each cdj lol not use to all this tech stuff tbh.. was jus runnin the audio threw 1 cdj n wanted to use my mixer bt didnt think i could with out 8dj but its lush now can only use 3 of traktors 4 decks tho as iv 3 cdjs... anyway to use the fourth?? ps was on an early 1.21 version 2 noe on 1.27 think this helped the situ somehow cuz couldnt use my x1 either..