Beatport purchase
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Beatport purchase

Today I tried to buy a few tracks from beatport through paypal and i got the transaction declined error so I emailed customes support and they told me that they are "unable to process orders from your region (Romania) at the current time."

I would like to know if anyone knows a workaround for this like maybe using a proxy or something.

Thanks in advance!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's proxy info in the FAQ on how to buy tracks that are restricted in your area, but I don't know if that'll work because it's probably your Paypal account that tells them where you're from.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    There's proxy info in the FAQ on how to buy tracks that are restricted in your area, but I don't know if that'll work because it's probably your Paypal account that tells them where you're from.
    Yeah, what ^^he^^ said!

Maybe try using the proxy with a credit card. Beatport is safe to purchase from using a credit card...

I just tried it with a proxy and with a vpn but it didn't work.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Pretty sure they know your location based on your Paypal account. What about trying one of those prepaid visa/mastercards? They sell them pretty much everywhere here, not sure about Romania though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

scusa, ca nu scriu in romaneste bine.

ista zice sa folosest un credit card, or un card care nu zice de unde est (papal zice ca est din romania, si asa stie beatport)
    _________

translation to avoid bans

sorry, i cant wright in romanian very well

they are saying to use a credit card, or some card that wont say where your are from (paypal says you are from romania, and this is how beatport knows)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

If its possible, use a Visa. It will save you alot of frustration in the future. Also, like the stated aboce a proxy should do the trick.

That's the thing,i'm actually using Visa right now on my paypal and it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei.clv View Post
    That's the thing,i'm actually using Visa right now on my paypal and it doesn't work.
    can you purchase the tracks directly with your Visa, without using Paypal as a middleman? Go into Account Settings and change your payment method from Paypal to Visa. Hope that helps
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by rhombus_77 View Post
    can you purchase the tracks directly with your Visa, without using Paypal as a middleman? Go into Account Settings and change your payment method from Paypal to Visa. Hope that helps
    +1

you can trust beatport. no worries.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast