tracklisting txt

Default tracklisting txt

could i anywhere get a txt from the tracks i´ve played with the s4, like vdj does ? (history or tracklisting)

in vdj it looks like this

VirtualDJ History - 2010/11/13
    ------------------------------

23:24 : Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You (Modestep Remix)
    23:26 : Modestep - Sunlight
    23:32 : Specimen A - Cold As Ice
    23:34 : Where's Huey? feat. Andrea Britton - Stay (Specimen A's Dubstepin Remix)
    23:39 : Freestylers feat. Belle Humble - Cracks (Flux Pavillion Remix)
    23:43 : Telly Tellz - Drehn ab feat. Nate57
    23:44 : Telly Tellz - Hyper

Tech Guru

Prob the the same in TS4; In Traktor pro you can go to explorer then archive and it'll give you a list

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Right click on a playlist and select export as pick your flavor. I choose HTML and then copy and paste that into whatever.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

And what if you don't have a playlist prepared in advance? Right now, the only option with Traktor seems to be to right-click on "History" and choose "Export Playlist". There are a couple of problems with how that works, though. First of all, it appears that the so-called "History" is only kept until you close Traktor. If you close and re-open the application, it will be lost. At least that's what I'm seeing. Another thing is that "History" isn't divided into "sessions". So, if you played several sets (without closing the application), it may be difficult to export separate playlists for them as it will appear as one big history/playlist/set.

I personally think that "History" (also called "History") works a little better in Scratch Live where it's kept for a longer time and automatically divided into sessions based on time. The bottom line is they both work quite well. However, there is definitely room for improvement for Traktor, specifically in that area.
    2 + 2 = 4

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Every time you open and close traktor there's a playlist created under the explorer tab that has everything you played in that session in it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

It gives you the start time of each track as well....so if there's a half hour break between songs its pretty easy to distinguish between sessions, not sure if that helps in your case.

Thumbs up

Ahhh... Now I see it. Yes, 'Archive' under 'Explorer' works like a proper "history"
    2 + 2 = 4

That's it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

okay cool! thx