Video for my mate's Ben E King Remix

Default Video for my mate's Ben E King Remix

Just knocked this together when I was having a we smoke

It's a wicked remix my mate's done of Ben E King Supernatural and I found some footage of Ben E King on Soul Train on YouTube...

It's not the most complicated video I've ever done, I had not much footage to play with and i'm not really an editor... but it's pretty cool when he sings, and the lip sync was harder than it looked.

Enjoy

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/17892616"]Ben E King - Supernatural Thing (Dirt Metal Choir Remix) on Vimeo[/ame]
    Last edited by MaxOne; 12-28-2010 at 07:58 PM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Normally this would be the kind of thing I'd run a million miles from.

'A mate of mines remix of a soul legend, a knocked up video I done when I was having a smoke'. Oh please......

Anyway, I watched it and really, really liked it. I'd even buy the track. Very good work on the vid too. You should be proud of that whole package.

Shows you what first impressions count for.

@archie

Cheers man, appreciate that

yeah i undersold it a bit probably (or manage expectations some might say

You can download on Soundcloud for free

http://soundcloud.com/dirt-metal-cho...-choir-remix-5

Nice one bruva
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Gonna agree with Archie here, very nice. I heard this remix in a mix somewhere recently, glad I found it now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Cheers fella

*adds another post*

*shameless bump*

Quote Originally Posted by Archies'bald View Post
    Normally this would be the kind of thing I'd run a million miles from.

'A mate of mines remix of a soul legend, a knocked up video I done when I was having a smoke'. Oh please......

Anyway, I watched it and really, really liked it. I'd even buy the track. Very good work on the vid too. You should be proud of that whole package.

Shows you what first impressions count for.
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Gonna agree with Archie here, very nice. I heard this remix in a mix somewhere recently, glad I found it now.
    +100. I also like that it's freely downloadable. I gladly made use of that .
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"