New Sub-Forum or Wiki for MidiFighter Moding
    Tech Mentor

Default New Sub-Forum or Wiki for MidiFighter Moding

Just a thought to the moderators but there's a lot of people asking questions on moding the MF now especially after the new firmware update. Do you think it would be worth pulling all these threads together into their own sub forum or maybe creating a wiki? As always with forums there is some brilliant information in here and a lot of people have done a lot of the leg work but is there an easier way to present and colate the info?
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by notshy View Post
    Just a thought to the moderators but there's a lot of people asking questions on moding the MF now especially after the new firmware update. Do you think it would be worth pulling all these threads together into their own sub forum or maybe creating a wiki? As always with forums there is some brilliant information in here and a lot of people have done a lot of the leg work but is there an easier way to present and colate the info?
    I second this, it would be super useful. Not that using the search bar is hard..but it'd look alot better and organized.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.