Traktor sold out, when is new version release date?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Traktor sold out, when is new version release date?

Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I noticed too late that Traktor Scratch Pro was 50% off until the end of December and unfortunately it's sold out everywhere, at least everywhere that I saw online.

Does anyone have any info is they are re-stocking or if the new version will be released anytime soon.

Thanks, I'm sick of burning CD's!

I ran into the same issue. Some people on here might have found some leaks, but as of now there is no official release date (nor announcement that there will even be one).

If your desperate you can always pick up an S4. Aside from that all the reliable retailers I know of are out... So patience. T.T
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Its the same for the Audio 4 interface, completely sold out! I just recently upgraded to Scratch Pro from Pro and they tried to get me to pay 300 euros for it where Scratch Pro with audio 8 interface was 300 euros on their 'sale'.

I managed to pick up an upgrade kit for 100 euros on ebay which was an absolute bargain!
    | TSP2 | Behringer DJX 750 | NI Audio 8 | Asus Eee PC | Novation Launchpad | Kontrol X1 | 2x Technics 1210 MK II's

try buying the download from NI

not as fun as a physical copy, but its still TSP
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

I would say there would be an announcement at NAMM which is January 13-16 so about 3 weeks from now we should hear about a release date I wouldn't expect it till maybe March-April that's just me guessing thou I have no proof. They will have something at NAMM if it's a whole new version of Traktor, which I think is the most likely, or an upgrade I don't know.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

ctrld

I really don't get the hype... every time NI announces they're cooking something, you guys get in line for every tablescrap piece of worthless info. relax, have patience... we all know how this works. it's gonna get announced, it's gonna get released and it's gonna take at least half a year to work after which the price will drop. why even waste time thinking about it now?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Last I heard NI was not going to be at NAMM.

EDIT: just checked the exhibitor list and neither Native Instruments or Traktor is on it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

gnarley
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Last I heard NI was not going to be at NAMM.

EDIT: just checked the exhibitor list and neither Native Instruments or Traktor is on it.
    yup, and we would have info by now that they are going to be at NAMM.

It was be dope if they drop a bomb on everyone by releasing info on the next product before NAMM.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast