Midi Fighter with Numark Total Control?
    Tech Convert

Default Midi Fighter with Numark Total Control?

is this possible? do i need special mappings?

sorry if this is a retard question. im new to mapping stuff!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by arek619 View Post
    is this possible? do i need special mappings?

sorry if this is a retard question. im new to mapping stuff!
    @arek619

this is totally possible, and in-fact is how i mix! I use a single MF and a Numark TC along with an external soundcard. I am hoping to get a second MF to have more buttons! Check out the stickies on the mappings and then have fun!

Spin Fresh!
    Dj A Dub
    DJ ADub
    Traktor Pro 2 on a MBP
    NI Kontrol S4 + 2 MFClassics + 1 MFSpectra

hey dj a dub,
    I've got a numark mixtrack and I'm thinking about getting a MF. But it is really useful?! Do you beatjuggle ? Or just fireing loops and samples?!

Tech Wizard

@joostoftoday

it is totaly useful. I had started to learn from a friend how to beat juggle on tables, and now that I have my MF i could beatjuggle but tend to use it for cues and what not, i throw a few juggles into routines to get fadeouts/fadeins to match perfectly in terms of bars though. Firing, loops and samples is something i have been using it for and for this it is great. From what i have read there are differences though in the program your using. I love having my MF for before a party or something (i mostly do house parties, like literaly in a house) and the people who hire me I show them simple things on the MF and then durring my set they can come up and "dj with me" it is really a great way to get your customer into the show and feel more like they are apart of the party than just hosts!

hope this help and if you got any other questions don't be afraid to ask, I'll do my best to help out where I can!

Spin Fresh!
    Dj A Dub
    DJ ADub
    Traktor Pro 2 on a MBP
    NI Kontrol S4 + 2 MFClassics + 1 MFSpectra