Blakes in berkeley tonight?

Default Blakes in berkeley tonight?

Just out of curriosity is anyone goin to blakes for W@mp tonight? If ya are and want to chill post up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

haha dude were you there too?!?!? that stabbing/shooting was a doozy lol ive never seen so many cops in my life!!! Nit Grit was kinda a dissappointment too but Danny Wierd killed it upstairs!!!

maybe we saw each other 0.o

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

i had to bail out when i got there. Family emergency. But dude next time your there hit me up. Always down to kick it or do a collab with another dj
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.