Bangin' Hookers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangin' Hookers

downloaded it for rotation in the truck,
    Spoken like a true Texan. I'm from Garland, btw... but moved away right after college.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I'm thinking no one might have actually listened to the mix yet.
    Someone posted a mix? I dunno but that's a nice pic!

its cued up next, just modding some mixes atm
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I'm thinking no one might have actually listened to the mix yet.
    True story, just got done listening to it now. Very groovy set, a lot lighter than what I usually listen to but I liked it.

Very groovy set, a lot lighter than what I usually listen to but I liked it.
    Cheers. Kinda what I'm aiming for. It's taken me a while to hone in on the sound I like, but I think I found it. Truth be told, I like a pretty wide variety of sounds (my other mix on soundcloud ATM is about 122 Bpm), but I can never really decide if I like to hear them somewhat jumbled up, or what. I've got harder stuff as well, but it seems once I play a hard track, I can't pull out. Same as having really awesome sex.

i made it a game to find the original picture.

i gave up and used tineye and got 5 results.

now i can rest easy that the OP isint taking random shots of hookers on the street
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

poor kiss-o-matic. dude's gonna have the most popular mix ever that no-one has actually listened to yet lol. I do have it on my pod for tomorrow dude, hope it lives up to the bootylicious hype
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

now i can rest easy that the OP isint taking random shots of hookers on the street
    Since I live in Tokyo, we don't have street walkers in the same sense. We have rather normal dressed Chinese girls who try to bring people in for a "massaji". Generally you get your pipes cleaned in there. Anything other than vaginal sex is legal here if you have a license. Most of those places are unlicensed though, AFAIK. So, some mix down the road will need to incorporate "massaji" in it. Might even be able to get an original photo as the cover.

Nicked from Flickr:

All legal here in NZ dont you have to use a black strip to cover their naughty bits?

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    Since I live in Tokyo, we don't have street walkers in the same sense. We have rather normal dressed Chinese girls who try to bring people in for a "massaji". Generally you get your pipes cleaned in there. Anything other than vaginal sex is legal here if you have a license. Most of those places are unlicensed though, AFAIK. So, some mix down the road will need to incorporate "massaji" in it. Might even be able to get an original photo as the cover.

Nicked from Flickr:
    Sorry to get back offtopic, but could you send me the link to this flickr-page, really digging this picture!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast