What to expect from NAMM 2011 ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What to expect from NAMM 2011 ?

What is everyone expecting from NAMM 2011 ?

Tech Guru

Im thinking NI will showcase a new version of traktor that has some sort of on screen intergration with machine and video djing capability. Plus one or 2 new pieces of hardware from them. I dont think we will see alot from pioneer maybe a new piece to there entry level range. Also dont think serato will come out with too much maybe a few new pieces of hardware. New versions of old mixers that have just added video support.

NI won't be there...

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    Im thinking NI will showcase a new version of traktor that has some sort of on screen intergration with machine and video djing capability. Plus one or 2 new pieces of hardware from them. I dont think we will see alot from pioneer maybe a new piece to there entry level range. Also dont think serato will come out with too much maybe a few new pieces of hardware. New versions of old mixers that have just added video support.
    You expect a lot of video support, do you think that it's that much wanted?
    JB SYSTEMS T3 | VESTAX SPIN | JB SYSTEMS BEAT 4 USB | DENON DN-HC1000S | BEHRINGER TWEAKALIZER | JB SYSTEMS T3 | AUDIO 4 DJ | TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO | APPLE IMAC 20" | SENNHEISER HD202

DRUM AND BASS IN YOUR FACE

Ableton live 9 <that is all i want

Rumors of a new live (apc style) controller as well

i all so hear pioneer will be dipping there toes in the midi controller market expect something like the x1 to go along with cdjs

I favour the first two things on that list . -AboveDat!

If I don't like the apc style controller at least it will drop the price of the apc 20,40 and the launchpad.

Or maybe I should just buy a maschine and get it out of my system so I don't explode.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    NI won't be there...

This.

Serato has something new for Itch. Most likely Bridge Integration and perhaps more. Numark is launching a new 4 channel controller.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

I think video is wanted and NI employeed one or 2 ppl just under a year ago with expertise in the video department. So id guess its coming. Just wondering how do you know they wont be at namm is there a list or sumthing sumwhere

Tech Mentor

NI posted something last year about dropping out of NAMM and clamming their website was the way forward.

Makes since, but there website sucks.

I just hope they release info about upcoming products anyways.

I think it was mentioned somewhere on this forum that neither NI nor Traktor is listed as an exhibitor on the NAMM website. I searched for both of them myself on the site and saw neither.

and i wouldn't be surprised at all about a new abelton controller, as the price of the lpd, and apc's 20 and 40 were dropped by at least $50 here in NJ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast