Reading material for synths
    Tech Guru

Default Reading material for synths

Happy new year everybody

I just acquired a microkorg xl (saved 250) as well as my first hard synth. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for reading material. I would like more of an understanding of all the different parameters So I can more effectively reproduce the sounds I hear in my head

Did it come with the instruction manual? Even if it didn't you could probably download it.

Might not be the most interesting read of all time, but it will help you start to understand how it all comes together. I learned a lot from reading my Microkorg manual.

edit: and everything you learn can and will apply to any other synths you use in the future (hardware or software).
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

Hey lambox I'll definitely look into the manual. Also have you used the pc editor at all. I thought the editor would allow me to tweak Paramiters using the keyboard itself and have a big screen to test results in real time but that doesn't seem to be the case. Am I doing something wrong. All I can do is use my mouse to tweak settings which seems counter productive?